Friday, June 02, 2006

To those who care (if any exist)

Rather than send out mass emails (everyone knows that I'd be committed to that for a week, max), I've decided to make postings to this site (I'm sure everyone is convinced that this'll be the last posting). Anyway, we'll see how it goes. So, if you're curious to know what's going on with me in Malaysia, or curious to know if I've made a posting after this one, you should check out the site. Next time I write (any bets?) it'll be from Malaysia!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet that I will be the first one to post any "memoirs" when I come to vist you in August! Any takers?

3:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To those who care... interesting. If any exist... interesting.
When you are in Malaysia, you should write. And never forget the Margaritas - because all good things happen with Margaritas. Big L - you are something!!

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I thought I would post something to your blog (as if you have a bog...) because I have this sneaking suspicion you are running home from school every day to see if anyone posted anything ;)

Seriously though Leon, I'm really proud of you....I believe this is the first time you will be going up in a plane, but then actually coming back down in it.....you've finally come to your senses!

Have fun in Malaysia....i'll be waiting for the first post from Marianne in August :)

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very excited to read about your adventures. I know you wanted people to comment but there's not much to comment on yet. Just try to teach those kids some real math - your talents were under-used here!! :>

Enjoy and take care - we want to see you back here eventually!

MC (but which one?)

2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to take Marianne's bet and say that SHE will be the first to post any memoirs...It's now umm..July 3rd and I came on here to see if there were any postings of "yes I made it to Malaysia and here is my first insight blah blah blah". But nothing.

Elaine's wedding was good and she's happily married. Things turned out a lot differently than I thought they would so I'm content. Andy was sloshed as usual and Bren...well he tried to take on Nelson and I believe the bet had something to do with the Irish are better drinkers than the Portuguese ... Nelson won. ;)

Bren's cottage weekend is next...marianne if you want to come you're more than welcome to!!!

3:43 AM  
Blogger Leon said...

Hey Hun: I'm actually posting to this thing!
Esti: (what happened to signing as ST?), say hi to ma and everyone for me. So far Malaysia looks good.
Cher: yep I actually landed in an airplane, but now I won't have the cool story anymore about how I've been in a plane tons of times but never landed in one. Life is tough.
Fletcher's fan: definitely the MC that has more time on her hands. I know there still isn't much to comment on, but thanks for posting a comment to that effect! Hope things are great with the little one!
Kat: sorry, you lost a bet. Hope you all have the same rockin time at Bren's cottage as we did last time.

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are really enjoying yourself already! The trip there was just the beginning of the adventures to come I'm sure!
Have a great first weekend as a resident of Malysia and can't wait to hear more!

Nora.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home