We shall not cease from exploration. And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we began, and know the place for the very first time. -T.S. Eliot
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Try pic post again
I guess it worked now. I'm not sure why. This is our descent from Bukit Tabur. Looking down on the town.
Hey Chris C's Mommy! I am having a great time! Good to hear that someone on that side of the country is reading this thing! Tell Chris that I know our traditional 4 years between seeing/talking to each other isn't up yet, but he should send me an email to let me know what he's up to.
2 Comments:
Hello Leon! This is Chris C's Mommy. The picture looks amazing. You must be having a supah time!
Hey Chris C's Mommy!
I am having a great time! Good to hear that someone on that side of the country is reading this thing!
Tell Chris that I know our traditional 4 years between seeing/talking to each other isn't up yet, but he should send me an email to let me know what he's up to.
Post a Comment
<< Home