Not too much going on...
I sprained my ankle about a week and a half ago (the day after Andreas and Cher left) playing squash (or rather, learning to play -it was my first time). Thus, I'm not quite as mobile as I'd like. The ankle isn't totally ruined: I can walk ok now but, I can't run, take stairs two at a time, or go on any treks for a little while (Ahhhh!). My doctor friend, Barry, says it's a six to eight weeker until I'm back to trotting around like old times. I know what some of you are thinking: Dude actually went to see a doctor!?! What's in their water systems over there? The answer is no, I didn't go see a doctor (I haven't changed that much); It just so happened that Barry is the dude I was playing squash with, so he was there when I rolled it.
Anyhow, it's getting better but, of course, not as quickly as I'd like. So, I've been taking it easy for the last few days and should be for a few more weeks. We'll see how long that lasts. The thing is, I have a week off coming up and I wouldn't mind spending a few of those days strolling about the countryside. Not that it wouldn't be good for me to get ahead with some work, get caught up on some sleep, and do a little relaxin by the pool. I just don't know if I can do it. We'll see.
In other news, I realized that I've been hanging on to photos of my new apartment ever since Marianne was here and took them for me (Thanks Honey! I appreciate it!). So I finally got off my rear, and they're now in the gallery.
Anyhow, it's getting better but, of course, not as quickly as I'd like. So, I've been taking it easy for the last few days and should be for a few more weeks. We'll see how long that lasts. The thing is, I have a week off coming up and I wouldn't mind spending a few of those days strolling about the countryside. Not that it wouldn't be good for me to get ahead with some work, get caught up on some sleep, and do a little relaxin by the pool. I just don't know if I can do it. We'll see.
In other news, I realized that I've been hanging on to photos of my new apartment ever since Marianne was here and took them for me (Thanks Honey! I appreciate it!). So I finally got off my rear, and they're now in the gallery.

3 Comments:
Pool! I wish I had a pool! Seriously, nice place. Erin
next time, streeeeeeeeeeeeech b4 working out.
i thought u told us that.
heheh.
hope it gets better fast though,
hi mr Vargaaaaaaaaa
do u know who am i? *stupid Question*
nice blog, Sir... *evil grin*
Btw, click on my name to fly to my blog :P
Post a Comment
<< Home