Saturday, December 09, 2006

Taking off for a while

Not a whole lot happened since my last post. Last weekend I did go into town to check out the opening ceremonies and parade of Malaysia’s first ever International Busker Festival:

My favourite buskers included the Fire Eater

And the Fire Breather

And of course I took the opportunity to take pics of random cute girls:

In other news, we had our graduation ceremony today. As far as ceremonies go it was fine. There’s not much to say about this. Things were as expected: the students graduated. I really will miss some of them. If any of you are reading this, I wish you all the best as you move onward to new adventures!

As for the next few weeks: I’m heading off tomorrow morning -flying to the West Coast of Malaysian Borneo. The rough plan is to make my way along the northern coast by bus, boat, 4WD, and foot(periodically taking trips into the interior), and get to Borneo’s East coast by Jan 3; at which point I'll fly back to KL as I need to be at work on the 4th. Until then…

2 Comments:

Blogger Anem said...

waa.. you are going to borneo? then your probabilty to bump into your another student is high.

farah hanani's hometown is in sarawak.. hehe.. mebi you guys can meet some where..

have fun! njoy your holiday!!

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi.oi, anem.

i'm safe and sound here in peninsular malaysia.

safe journey sir.

do not get back here without a story of an adventure.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home